Thursday, October 8, 2009

Poetic Moments

I wish you knew this poem's about you...

... the person that makes me giddy with a smile.
making a long week better within moment's presence,
....and leave me wondering "why?".
how i really , really really like you in essence,
what you are inside.
.....wish you know, i mean that with no lust on my mind.
and that anything of that sort and such, is simply brushed to the side.

Iwish you knew this poem's about you...

how i keep losing myself in panic in our simple "hello, how ya doin? ;D" conversation.
(L-O-L)
and then the conversation stops, we carry on with our daily routines..
(hello hell.)
yet that small talk remains the highlight of my night.
hoping to take it with me to the twilight of my mind..
dreams, dreams, dreams...

I wish you knew this poem's about you...

how i think
how i know, youre the prettiest girl in my eyes.

genuine beauty,
with refined views (she),
redefines "cutie",
plus her eyes move me.


you see, i used to be infatuated with the fake aspects of attractions.
you know how it is,

thick make ups,
breasts faked up
personalities made up,
all resulted in break ups...so i need a 'WAKE UP!'


and then you come along, i stopped following my "head", and started using my HEAD.
hope you know, you are the reason why i 'WAKE UP!'... and get up outta bed.
no need to "turn the swag on", she as real as it gets ;)

*sigh*
I wish you knew this poem's about you...

... because right now im too much of a coward to tell,
honestly, im scared shitless,
maybe im just a bastard who fell.

and ive fallen before, and falling i broke.
maybe ill just stay here in the comfort of hope.
so here's an anonymous poem, the words of a scarred scared heart.
indirectly directed to you, until i figure a way to start.

"hello, how ya doin?;D"

I wish you knew this poem's about you...

"hello, how ya doin?;D"

I wish you knew...

2 comments:

  1. Dope shit.

    "genuine beauty,
    with refined views (she),
    redefines "cutie",
    plus her eyes move me."
    Damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man... you're quite talented.

    ReplyDelete